Special Music Makers, Dawlish
You and your child enjoy 30 minutes of music making with professional musician, teacher and mum to a child on the Autistic Spectrum, Cecilia Middleton.
During the break, your child can explore sensory toys in the treasure basket, or play a turn-taking game. You can enjoy coffee and cake and chat to other carers of special children. The perfect start to your week!
Don’t miss out, book your place today!
Where? Dawlish Christian Fellowship, The Old School, Old Town Street, Dawlish EX7 9AL
What age? Primary aged children with additional needs.
When? Monday after school, during term time.
- 4.15-4.45: Special Music Maker class (Only 2 spaces left– BOOK YOUR SPACE NOW!)
- 4.45-5-15: Coffee and cake break with toys, treasure baskets and turn-taking games
- Suggested donation* of £3.50 for the first child
- Siblings come FREE
- First Taster Session- Just £2!
- PLUS-you can now save money with the Little Music Maker Loyalty card. See Terms and conditions at bottom of page.
For more information about the content of Special Music Maker classes, please click here.
* Why suggested donation? Well, I don’t want anyone to miss out! There is an honesty box to put your contribution in. Please pay if you can, I do need to make something as this is my job 😉
Directions to Dawlish Christian Fellowship.
Please note that parents and carers are responsible for their children at all times.
Special Music Maker classes are not Dawlish Christian Fellowship activities.