Who are your Music Maker groups for?
I have 2 types of groups:
- Little Music Makers: for young children, aged 6 months – 5 years, of any and all abilities.
- Special Music Makers: for children aged 5-11 with special needs.
Do I need to stay with my child?
Yes. The idea is that you can share music with your child.
What do you do in your groups?
They are music groups with a strong focus on singing. More detail can be found on this page.
When are your groups?
Little Music Makers:
- 9.30 and 10.30 on Monday mornings in Dawlish (during term time)
- 10.15 on Friday mornings in Teignmouth (during term time)
Special Music Makers:
- 4.15 on Mondays (during term time)
Where are the groups?
- Monday groups- Dawlish Christian Fellowship.
- Friday groups- The Pow Wow Cafe, Teignmouth.
(Click on maps below to enlarge)
How much are they?
- Dawlish groups- £3.50 per child (suggested donation). This includes coffee and cake.
- Teignmouth groups – £3.00 per child (suggested donation).
- £1.50 each subsequent child (siblings at Special Music Makers are FREE)
- One accompanying baby under 18 months, FREE
- A taster session is just £2.
Why a suggested donation?
I don’t want anyone to miss out! There is an honesty box to put your contribution in. Please do pay if you can, as this is my job.
Do I need to book a place?
Yes please. It really helps if I know who is coming.
Do I need to commit to a block of classes and pay in advance?
No, you come on a week by week basis… But, if you miss 2 weeks in a term without letting me know, you may lose your place.
If you have any other questions, please contact me.